This winter has been long and chilly, so chances are you’re more than ready to throw on a pair of sunglasses and catch a few rays. But making the jump from the freezing cold to hot and sunny weather requires a little preparation, if you’re going to keep sensitive skin looking good.
If spring break is already marked on your calendar and you’re mentally packing your bag, here are some items you should consider toting in your beach bag.
– Easy separates in neutral shades, like a loose-fitting grey tank and perfectly distressed denim shorts.
– Beachy and sophisticated sandals. Tip: For a leg-lengthening effect, look for a shade that’s a close match to your skin.
– The perfect black bikini. Like the LBD, it’s a chic, effortlessly glam look that will never go out of style.
– A beautiful throw blanket to toss onto the sand as a stylish alternative to beach towels – you can also bring it on the plane and use it as a cozy blanket if you get chilly.
– Simple Skincare Radiance Cleansing Wipes for when your skin needs a quick refresher after a long beach day.
– After using the wipes, don’t forget to reapply your moisturizer to keep skin hydrated. The Simple Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer is an ideal post-sun lotion. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin super soft.
– Always bring bang-for-the-buck accessories, and make sure every accessory can transition from day to night. A fringe purse or a clutch with a tribal design can add serious style to every outfit.
– When you’re ready to go to bed, use the Simple Skincare Eye Make-Up Remover Pads. They’ll remove every trace of eye makeup without stinging or irritation, and are super-convenient when traveling. You can also stash them in your beach bag to take care of raccoon eyes if you forget to wear waterproof mascara.